Hello everybody,

I have an multi language site with a form in the home. If I change the
language of the site everything changes but the form takes a few
minutes before I see it in the right language.

If I reload the server the form is visualized ok, but this is not the
right behaviour.

The code of the form is somethin like:
from django.utils.translation import ugettext as _
class RuedaForm(forms.Form):
    puntuacion_hogar = forms.ChoiceField(label=_(u'Value'), choices=
[('', '')] + [(i, i) for i in range(11)], help_text=_(u'help text'),
required=False)

I've noticed that if you change a form in the fly, the changes don't
appear in the site inmediatly, For example when I hidde form fields
depending of the permissions of the users.

We are really worried with the behaviour of the forms when changing
the language, something is wrong with it.

You can have a look at: http://autocoaching.info/

We really need help with this issue.

Thank you very much,

Adrian