On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Vasil Vangelovski
<vvangelov...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm using svn trunk version of django (rev. #11263). In my project I
> have only one admin site registered in the urlconf. This admin site is
> a subcalss of django.contrib.admin.sites.AdminSite and is instantiated
> with the name 'admin'. I'm trying to use reverse url lookups for the
> admin site as described in the docs:
> http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#admin-reverse-urls
> But it doesn't work, I always get a NoReverseMatch exception.
> Can someone confirm that reverse url lookups for admin sites work as
> described in the docs with the latest trunk revision?

I can confirm they work, but they were only checked in less than 48 hours
ago, so I would first double check and make sure you have the newest version
of the django svn. If you are all updated and it still doesn't work, posting
your admin site, model admin and where the urlreversing is happening, we can
help you.

Also, sometimes you can get a more helpful error message from the shell. The
reverse() function that you can use is available in
django.core.urlresolvers.

Let us know how it is going,

Michael