Sorry i forgot to post another change i did in OurUserCreationForm
in the method "save"
i have
user = super(OurUserCreationForm, self).save(commit=False)
instead of
user = super(UserCreationForm, self).save(commit=False)

Copy&Pasting the code is not a good solution at all, but it works. If
only i could derive from UserCreationForm and UserChangeForm to
reflect the changes, but i could not get it working with inheritance
and i am a relatively novice python programmer