Hi all :) A small problem when trying to add a new user via admin web
interface:
Fields from UserProfile can be found on the edit user page (at the
bottom of it) and they are filled with default values, but if I'm
adding a new user  and press 'Save' they are not actually added to
myapp_userprofile table. :(
If I change them from default values and press 'Save' button they will
be added.
How to fix ? Thanks :)

admin.py

class UserProfileInline(admin.TabularInline):
    model = UserProfile

class UserWithProfile(UserAdmin):
    inlines = [UserProfileInline]

admin.site.unregister(User)
admin.site.register(User, UserWithProfile)

models.py

class UserProfile(models.Model):
    max_folder_size = models.IntegerField(max_length=15,
default=104857600)
    max_file_size = models.IntegerField(max_length=15,
default=52428800)
    user = models.ForeignKey(User, unique=True)