my view calls

survey = get_object_or_404(models.Survey, {'pk': int(survey_id)})

and gives a ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack, the full
traceback is at http://python.pastebin.com/m3f715909

I have no clue what the problem might be, especially as I've seen that
in the debug views I've seen that is already has the to be returned
survey instance. Could someone help me please. :)

my model's are (the full code is available at
https://launchpad.net/django-questions
)

from django.db import models
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

class FieldType(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=255, unique=True,
                            help_text="A user-friendly name for the
field")
    type = models.CharField(max_length=255,
                            help_text="The field name used by django")
    validate = models.CharField(max_length=255, blank=True,
                                help_text="The path to the validate
function")
    arguments = models.TextField(blank=True,
                                 help_text="Extra arguments passed as
json")

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%s' %(self.name)

class Survey(models.Model):
    title = models.CharField(max_length=255)
    question = models.ManyToManyField('Question')

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%s' % self.title

class Question(models.Model):
    label = models.CharField(max_length=255)
    field = models.ForeignKey(FieldType)
    required = models.BooleanField(default=True)

class Answer(models.Model):
    question = models.ForeignKey(Question)
    answer = models.TextField()
    created = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%(question)s: %(answer)s' % {'question':
self.question.label,
                                              'answer': self.answer}

class Responder(models.Model):
    '''
    A model to register answers to users
    '''
    user = models.ForeignKey(User)
    answer = models.OneToOneField(Answer)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%(user)s on %(question)s: %(answer)' % {
                                         'user': self.user.username,
                                         'question':
self.answer.question,
                                         'answer': self.answer.answer,