Good Afternoon DJango Users,
Hope everyone is well.  Came across your group while networking for a
contract position that we currently have open.  We need a strong
python developer with experience in Django, MySQL, and ideally JSP and
HTML/CSS as well.  It will probably be a 2 month contract to start
with an excellent chance of extension.  Location is downtown Toronto.
If it’s not for you, maybe someone you know?
Cheers,
Ed Rix
Resource Planning
Watercrest