Hi everyone,

I am making a user settings page for my application based on django-
registration and django-profiles, but I'm running into a small problem
in how I'd like the page to be laid out.

My data model has a field that can take on only three values, 'A',
'B', and 'C'. I have modeled this as a CharField with max_length=1.
I'd like the generated form in the edit_profile view to be a list box
with only those three options, rather than an actual character field,
but I'm not able to figure out how to do this -- the closest thing
I've found so far is here:
http://birdhouse.org/blog/2009/06/27/django-profiles/.

Is there a way that I can use the list box to work with the three-
valued field? Also, is there a more natural way to represent the
finitely-valued field in the model itself?

Thanks!

-Saketh