Having finished a small app, i'm wondering if it's ok to use sqlite3
in a deployment with mod_python and apache.

I've read that sqlite is not meant for multi-user access where the
actual db file is shared, but with several mod_pythons running will it
be an issue if they are all having access to it? The site is low
volume... should I run 1 max instances of mod_python?

Is sqlite only meant for development? Django makes it pretty easy to
change DBs so don't spare me the harsh truth ! :-)