On Jul 24, 3:13 pm, cornjuliox <teh.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> File "C:\Blog2\..\Blog2\Engine2\models.py" in save
>   48.         super(Entry).save()
>
> Exception Type: AttributeError at /admin_add/
> Exception Value: 'super' object has no attribute 'save'
>
> Am I not supposed to be using 'super' here?

The signature for super() is super(MyClass, self). Your save method
should read:

    def save(self, force_insert=False, force_update=False):
        # Since I'm using a custom form, I've got to slugify by hand
        # before the model is saved.
        unique_slugify(self, "title")
        super(Entry, self).save(force_insert, force_update)

--
DR.