Hi all,

I would like to configure two django sites using the same apache. One
running on 80 port and other running on 8080 port.
The problem I have found is that the configuration I have done for the
second one it is using teh configuration of the first one (settings.py)

I have set the configuration in apache file config, the important ones:

  PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
  PythonPath  "  ....+ sys.path "
  SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE contenedor.settings

I think that the problem is maybe in the sys.path because the system is
configured with the pythonpath of the first configuration.

does anybody have any ideas?

Miguel
Sent from Madrid, Spain