Hi all,

With the new aggregates in django 1.1, I wonder if there's an easy way to
aggregate over reverse relationships. As an example, assume a simplistic
representation of a set of teams:

class Team(models.Model):
        name = models.CharField(max_length=100)

class Player(moedls.Model):
        name = models.CharField(max_length=100)
        team = models.ForeignKey(Team)

Now, I want to perform some operation on all the empty teams -- so I want to
do something like

Team.objects.annotate(num_players=Count('player_set')).filter(num_players__eq=0)

There may be some obvious way (which I'm currently missing) to solve the
specific problem of finding the empty teams without such aggregates; however,
they do make sense in general.

Is there a way?

Thanks,
        Shai.