in mysite.fcgi fix the settings file name.

os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = "mysite.settings"

Your settings file is inside a directory called "mysite". It will help
if you quickly take a look at modules documentation in python.

Also your fcgi complains about several missing parameters. It may not
work correctly without them.

WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param REQUEST_METHOD required by WSGI!
WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_NAME required by WSGI!
WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_PORT required by WSGI!
WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_PROTOCOL required by WSGI!