On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 09:51 -0700, Dolph wrote:
> hey Ronghui,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I couldnt get your first suggestion to work, I
> get "name 'coltrane_category_detail' is not defined". Also,

Which is exactly what the problem is. In the first email you posted, you
don't have any view called coltrane_category_detail. You do have one
called category_detail that is in the coltrane module, so you might be
intending to write coltrane.category_detail, or maybe you mean something
else.

In any case, the error message is correct: the function you are trying
to dispatch to does not exist.

Regards,
Malcolm