Hi Friends,

I am working on a application which is using django.  I have some
reports in the application.  Currently all the reports are displayed
in the tabular formats in HTML. I just got a new idea of mailing a
particular report.
The report should be mailed to a person everyday at certain time say
(10:00 hrs)......

To generate the report, I am specifying python function/method in
crontab.  I want the report should be converted to pdf ... and emailed
as an attachment.....

Is there any free tool to convert the html to pdf.... or
Any better idea than  this?

Regards
Harish Bhat M