On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 5:41 PM, ristretto.rb <ristretto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm working on some unit tests using the Client that comes with
> subclassing django.test.TestCase.
>
> When run code like this
>
>  response = self.client.get("/project/usecase")
>
> The object response.context is a list type object containing two
> identical Dictionaries.

The doc for this test response attribute:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/testing/#django.test.client.Response.context

notes that "If the rendered page used multiple templates, then context will
be a list of Context objects, in the order in which they were rendered."

So I expect your page used multiple templates?

Karen