Dear all,

I've created a new application which used the default admin site of
Django framework. I have a model which have these line of code:
Class Meta:
permissions = (('permission_name':'Readable human name'),)

This line of code created a new permission in
'auth_user_user_permissions' table and I can set this new permission
to a specified user. The problem is after I only set this permission
to the user and I logged in by this username and the admin's home page
shown 'You don't have permission to edit anything.'. When I set a add,
change,. permission to this model and then It shown the app list.

Could you mind show me how to add new permission like the defaul
permission of the admin site like add, delete, change ?

Cheers.