I am not sure; I am just trying to pass the variable from the
dictionary using render_to_response to a javascript function.  The
function is stored as a .js file.  This is a part of the code I am
using it for:

<select class="normal" name="selectProvince" id="selectProvince"
onchange = "changeArea({{ mooman | safe | escapejs}});">
<select>

The {{ selectCity|safe }} works but the {{ mooman | safe | escapejs}}
does not.  I was wondering if the syntax is incorrect or they cannot
be used between " ".  Please show an example.

Thanks