On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM, dongua<dongu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> after i download ]
> http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/branches/0.96-bugfixes/django/utils/_os.py
> and runserver:
>
> Development server is running at http://127.0.0.1:8000/
> Quit the server with CTRL-BREAK.
> Unhandled exception in thread started by <function inner_run at 0x00C1B870>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "D:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\core\management.py", line 1195,
> in
> inner_run
>     handler = AdminMediaHandler(WSGIHandler(), admin_media_path)
> NameError: global name 'admin_media_path' is not defined

This is deeply embarrassing. You are completely correct - thank you
for the report.

The workaround fix is to edit line 1195 of django/core/management.py -
the reference to ``admin_media_path`` should read ``admin_media_dir``.
Alternatively, you can download a complete version of the corrected
file [1], and drop in the replacement as you did with _os.py.

[1]
http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/branches/0.96-bugfixes/django/core/management.py

I have committed a fix for this in r11435. This fix will be included
in the updated release tarball.

Again - I apologize for the inconvenience.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)