On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Lokesh <lokeshmarema...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Karen,
>
> Provided the details below.
> Here is the Traceback and Django version is 1.2

I assume you mean SVN trunk?  1.2 is in early "what might go in it" stage,
it's far from being a released version.

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> [snip] File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\db\models\fields
> \__init__.py", line 361, in get_db_prep_value
>    return int(value)
> ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'lokesh'

Thanks.  I believe this is:

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/11319

If you look at the history of the related ticket #10785 you'll see an
attempt was made to fix this for 1.1 but it caused more problems than it
fixed, so the larger issue was deferred to 1.2.

Karen