Hi Friends,

I want to call a python function, while saving each model... How can I
do this?

For example.... I have many application in a project....
I have field in each model of the application and  I have to access
the field just before the any model object is saved and alter a value
of that field. Here I can use save_model() function, but I want to
write a function once and each time when the model is saved that
function should be called....

Any Idea for this...

Regards
Harish Bhat M