Hello all,

I have a site that has quite a bit of javascript/jquery going on. All
of this works fine on my development server, but basically no
javascript works when I deploy on Apache. This previously worked on
this same site before some changes (suspiscious, I know) and other
sites work fine on the same webserver.

I suspect it is bad code that is making the whole thing come to a
screeching halt, but why would it work in the development server and
not Apache?

Most of my js is linked. Oh, maybe I should make it local and see what
that does. I will try that and if it works, I will respond to my own
problem, if not, I will leave this open.

Thanks for any help.

Greg