Can anyone suggest where the problem might be for this one.

I am using wsgi and have a number of other django sites on this server
all running fine.  Have recreated the subdomain on the server, have
copied the vhost.conf file from a site that works and changed the
appropriate names (several times!) and ditto for the django.wsgi
file.  So it seems likely that it is reaching django ok but something
in my django setup for this site is wrong.  I'm not getting any error
messages in the apache log file to give me a clue.

Totally baffled so any suggestions would be welcome!