In OrderDetail you have a ForeignKey to Product. But you need to *copy*
the price. Example: if someone orders something at day1 for 1 dollar,
and you set the price on day2 to 3 dollar, you need to ship your
product cheap for all who odered before day2.

Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/