I have a django app that uses Eric Florenzano's threadedcomments app
to allow my users to comment on issues.  My users are asking for the
ability to cut and paste images into their comments.  They want to use
an windows app called mwsnap to basically snap images from their
desktop, then ctrl-v to copy the image into my django app.  Does
anyone know what sort of client side support is needed to do this?  I
am fairly adept at jquery/javascript, but haven't seen anything like
this though it does seem like a very reasonable request since they are
certainly able to cut and paste into Outlook this way.  However, when
I try to cut and paste this way into yahoo mail or gmail it doesn't
work, so perhaps this is a hard thing to do in a web app.  Any
pointers/suggesions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Margie