Hi All,

I'm looking to implement collapsible fields in a django powered
page, so far with no luck.

Any hints on the best way of doing it?

In the mean time, I checked out how it's done in the admin interface,
and came up with a simple test page as follows:

  <head>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
          href="http://localhost:8000/media/css/forms.css"; />
    <script type="text/javascript"
            src="http://localhost:8000/media/js/core.js";>
    </script>
    <script type="text/javascript"
     src="http://localhost:8000/media/js/admin/CollapsedFieldsets.js";>
    </script>
  </head>
    <fieldset class="collapse">
      <h2>Job Details</h2>
          <label for="" class="required">Jdate:</label>
          <input name="jdate" value="2009-11-10"
                 class="vTextField" maxlength="30"
                 type="text" id="id_jdate" />
    </fieldset>

But for some reason, it does not work. The collapsed
field shows up (I guess) by ways of the <h2>Job Details</h2>
showing up, but nothing else.

Any hints?

I admit, I'm a newbie at these things, but still.

Any advice appreciated.

/Lars