Hello,

Running django 1.1.1

I'm going through the tutorial and have run into trouble implementing
a form, I get:
    TemplateSyntaxError at /polls/1/
    Invalid block tag: 'csrf_token'

I've searched around but find it hard to grok what I need to do. In
settings.py I have:
    MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
        'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
        'django.contrib.csrf.middleware.CsrfMiddleware',
        'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
        'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
    )

The form has a `{% csrf_token %}`, and the view is as per the
tutorial:
    def detail(request, poll_id):
        p = get_object_or_404(Poll, pk=poll_id)
        return render_to_response('polls/detail.html',
                            {'poll': p},
                            context_instance=RequestContext(request))

Somewhere I read that if I get this kind of error it means I "have
failed to use the tag loader", but I don't know what that means.

Can somebody show me the way?

Wietse