Hello Greg and Jirka,

Thanks for the help.

I was rereading the tutorial to understand the ForeignKey. It says
that ForeignKey "tells  Django each Choice is related to a single
Poll."

In my case, each lawyer is associated with 1 law school; and each law
school is associated with 1 or more lawyers. Considering this I
thought that ForeignKey should tell Django that "each lawyer is
related to a single School" so I put ForeignKey under Lawyer:

class Education(models.Model):
    school = models.CharField(max_length=200)

class Lawyer(models.Model):
    first = models.CharField(max_length=20)
    initial = models.CharField(max_length=2)
    last = models.CharField(max_length=20)
    year_graduated = models.DateTimeField('Year graduated')
    education = models.ForeignKey(Education)

Does this make sense? And, can you explain why this is needed in terms
of searching the database? What happens if I don't use a foreign key?

Thanks again.