Hi All,

I represent Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related
books.

We are planning to publish a new book on Django, titled Django Ajax
and are currently inviting potential authors to write it. We pay a
royalty of 16% and an advance against it.

The ideal candidate will be someone with good knowledge of Django and
Ajax & a passion to share it with others.
He/She should be well conversant in English. Past writing experience
will be an advantage though not mandatory.

If you find it interesting to author this book, please write to
kship...@packtpub.com with a brief about your relevant experience

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager