My problem is that when I put one of these characters (´ Å Ä Ö) in the
template I get an error like this "UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec
can't decode bytes in position 578-579: invalid data"
Normally I specify the encoding in meta like this "charset=ISO-8859-1"
or "xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ". There must be a way of
changing the encoding in Django. If anyone know how to do that please
post it here:
Ulferik