My app is almost done but before I send it out to get some feedback I
want to make a couple of more design tweaks.

I changed the branding on the login dialogue box and on the dark blue
band on top, by changing the template base_site.html.

On the home page (www.swimswith.com/admin/) I want to change the title
"Site administration" and on the change page (www.swimswith.com/admin/
wkw1/lawyer) I want to change the title "Select lawyer to change".

I went through each template in the directory

/webapps/django/lib/python2.5/django/contrib/admin/templates/admin

but could not see any similar text to change. Can anyone help about
finding the right template?

Thanks.