Hi everyone,

I'm developing on Ubuntu 9.1 in a VM Ware Fusion instance on OS X,
10.5.8. I have apache2-mpm-worker and mod_wsgi installed through
aptitude.

I have Django 1.1.1 installed in /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-
packages.

My django project is in:
/home/btaylor/django_projects/cit

My .wsgi file is in:
/home/btaylor/django_projects/cit/apache/django.wsgi

My wsgi file code is at: http://dpaste.com/122399/

I created a virtual server in my /etc/apache2/sites-available and
symlinked it into /etc/apache2/sites-enabled, stopped, and restarted
apache.

My virtual server config is at: http://dpaste.com/122400/

I have several python packages installed, like filebrowser, sorl,
django-tinymce, django-tagging, etc. When I hit:
local.careersintax.com, I get a 500 error:

ImproperlyConfigured: ImportError filebrowser: No module named
filebrowser

I can start python from the command line, and import filebrowser,
django, or any of my other modules without errors.

Obviously the Python Path isn't being set properly, but I have
absolutely no idea what the problem is. The exact same code, and
apache setup works perfectly if I boot into Ubuntu instead of running
it in a VM.

Can someone please shed some light onto what might be happening? I'm
stumped, and have been at this for hours.

TIA,
Brandon