On Nov 22, 2009, at 9:58 PM, aurphir wrote:
> How can I have an application scope variable which should be loaded
> everytime the app starts app, be in memory and accessible by all until
> the app stops.

Django applications do not really "start" or "stop"; they're a
collection of page handlers invoked when a request comes in, and (most
likely) do not have shared memory between requests and between
parallel requests being processed.

For information which persists between and across requests, storing it
in the database using the Model class is likely the best approach.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
    x...@thebuild.com