Hi,

I am getting multiple signals (2) called for each comment that is
submitted. The same for comment_will_be_posted.

Code:

def comment_wbp(sender, comment, request, **kwargs):
    logging.debug("comment_will_be_posted called")

from django.contrib.comments.signals import comment_will_be_posted

comment_will_be_posted.connect(comment_wbp, sender=Comment)

I have above listed code in models.py. I get the same behaviour for
comment_was_posted.

Thanks,

Tomas