Hello,

I'm a Python enthusiast and Django newbie. I'm trying to develop a
website with an "Ask and Get an Answer"-Interface, with the goal to
get a strong community; see http://stackoverflow.com to get an idea.
For more information on stackoverflow.com see
http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2008/09/what-was-stack-overflow-built-with/

Following questions:

1) Is it possible to realize my idea with Django, managing the traffic
load for 2.000+ user?
2) How long *may* it take to realize the following? I know that's a
very risky relative question, but assuming I'm a regular-skilled
programmer willing to spend +5h a day.

I previously compared other Web frameworks, e.g. Zope, RoR, Gok,
etc.. , with Django and came to the conclusion that Django /seems/ to
be the most mature solution for developing such an idea from scratch.
Do you think Django does the best job for my needs? (I know this is
the wrong place to ask such a question, but comments are welcome.)

Cheers,
Kenny