Hi,

I need my django app to listen to port 80 and port 7777.

I have 2 servers. One is listening to both ports and one is not
listening to 7777.
The first one's apache conf is:

Listen 7777
WSGIRestrictStdout Off
WSGIPassAuthorization On
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod-wsgi.so
WSGIScriptAlias /peergw /home/user/mx30/django.wsgi

<Directory /home/user>
        Order deny,allow
        allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /media/ "/var/www/media/"
Alias /peergw/site_media/ "/var/www/site_media/"

<Directory "/var/www">
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
</Directory>

WSGIScriptAlias /peergw_test /home/user/test/mx30/django.wsgi
Alias /peergw_test/site_media/ "/var/www/site_media_test/"

The second one is (The one that doesn't listen to 7777):

Listen 7777
WSGIRestrictStdout Off
WSGIPassAuthorization On
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod-wsgi.so
WSGIScriptAlias /peergw /home/reeptv/mx30/django.wsgi

<Directory /home/reeptv>
        Order deny,allow
        allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /media/ "/var/www/media/"
Alias /peergw/site_media/ "/var/www/site_media/"

<Directory "/var/www">
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
</Directory>

The main difference are the last 2 lines. Does anybody has an idea how
can I make the last one listen to 7777 and 80?

Regards,
Arshavski Alexander.