Okay, I figured out this problem by editing my PYTHONPATH in
my .bash_profile, but now I have another problem. When I try and run
"python manage.py syncdb" I get this error: "Can't connect to local
MySQL server through socket '/opt/local/var/run/mysql5/
mysqld.sock' (2)"

Mysql is running; I have the little tool in system preferences that
says it's running. The file mysqld.sock doesn't exist, though. The /
run/ directory doesn't even exist. Any MySQL gurus out there know how
to fix this?