During development I had my project apps in the same directory that
django-admin.py startproject mysite created. I would now like to have
my apps in a global directory, django-apps, to be used in other
projects. I thought this was what the PYTHONPATH environment variable
was for, do I need to add every PYTHONPATH module directory
from .profile to mysite.wsgi?