Hello All,

I have recently run into a very weird internet explorer problem. I
cannot enter any of my text input boxes unless I carefully hover my
mouse near the top or bottom edge of the field. The cursor does not
change until I get to the very top of the field. It works fine in all
other browsers but IE6, 7 and 8 have all shown this problem. I can
click into the google CSE field on my page and other fields on other
sites, but the field that django is producing give me this problem.
Any ideas on how to fix it? It is kind of critical that this gets
fixed.

Thanks for all of you help.

Greg