Hi. I'm building blog and I want to cache the main page wich is a
archive_index generic view and I want to be able to choose between
languages wich means that I must do different cache depending on the
language. So I tried to use the the decorator @vary_on_headers('Accept-
language') in my urls.py but I had an error: 'MethodDecoratorAdaptor'
object has no attribute 'has_header'. Could someone please tell me
what am I doing wrong or if it feaseable to do that with a generic
view.