Make sure you can download the JS file. It could be a permissions problem, or your static content server is down.

Walt wrote:
On Jan 21, 10:28 am, Daniel Roseman <dan...@roseman.org.uk> wrote:
Do you have TinyMCE on the same admin page? And are you using Firefox
3.5+? If so it might be this bug:http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/11967

No, I don't think this is the problem. First, I'm not using
TinyMCE on the app at all, secondly, the problem happens
across all browsers, and third the code to display the date
picker isn't even present in the source HTML for the admin
pages, so I think something happened server-side to turn
that feature off.

Thanks!
Walt

-~