On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Felipe <felipecat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> Someone here know what this error mean?
>
> http://www.catojo.com.br/contact/
>
> This generally happens when I try to use something like {% url %} tag.
>
> But I've been ensured that the view 'home.views' exists and it is
> placed in blog.home.views directory, however, by some unknown issue
> this error message are appearing my browser.
>
> Someone have a tip to me fix the problem ?

You've got a url pattern in your configuration that references a module
named 'home.views', but Python cannot find any module named that. Based on
the traceback information, /home/storage/b/fe/45/catojo/wsgi_apps is in the
PYTHONPATH.  Apparently under that you have blog/, then home/, then a
views.py in there?

But combining what you have in your path plus home.views results in Python
attempting to find a file named:

/home/storage/b/fe/45/catojo/wsgi_apps/home/views.py

not:

/home/storage/b/fe/45/catojo/wsgi_apps/blog/home/views.py

The blog part has to be either included in the url pattern reference or in a
PYTHONPATH entry.  As it is, neither has it, so Python cannot find any
module named home.views when searching through the Python path.

Karen