Djangoids:

As Django apps get bigger, the odds that some contributed test cases
fail go up.

(They fail for environmental reasons, and if nobody is changing their
code at your site, then their test failures are less relevant!)

How can I knock out a list of apps from the test command line?

I am trying to add a --skip feature to django-test-extensions, and it
defers to ./django/test/simple.py's run_tests(), which has no argument
that knocks out applications.

So before I go hacking Django's core, is there a back-door (or a patch
or module out there) that I'm overlooking?

--
  Phlip
  http://penbird.tumblr.com/  <-- the latest funny picture is somewhat