Hi, I was at pycon last week and heard about the db routers in django 1.2
and I have the alpha version of django running for a project I¹m running and
trying to figure out how to do the following.

I have 2 databases on different machines and if its one of the models I want
the database to write everything to both machines.

I¹m running postgresql and having issues trying to get my router right and
didn¹t know if anyone else has done this before.

Thanks,

Marshall

--

Marshall Roach
mro...@arinc.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or
confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data
subject to export control laws.