Getting out of the bed, I partly found why this new problem occurs.
This is because the following HTML line:
size="3" /></td>

Becomes this after the first submit by the browser:

Then I loose "id_form-0" substring and the corrupted HTML cannot work
twice.

This seem encouraging, but now I need to sleep. I will post the
solution if I find it tomorrow.
Goodnight...