Hello,

In my admin interface, the data isn't ordered as expected. What I get
is:
Provincie/Land   Type
Limburg     Provincie
Groningen  Provincie
Utrecht      Provincie
etc.
which clearly isn't alphabetical order, while I do specify that
provinces should be ordered that way. In my python manage.py shell the
provinces are ordered alphabetically. What could be wrong?

admin.py:
class ProvinceAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    list_display = ('name', 'type')
    actions = None

admin.site.register(Province, ProvinceAdmin)

models.py:
class Province(models.Model):
    TYPES = (
        ('c', 'Land'),
        ('p', 'Provincie'),
    )
    name = models.CharField(max_length=200, verbose_name="Provincie/
Land")
    type = models.CharField(max_length=1, choices=TYPES, default='c')

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.name

    class Meta:
        ordering = ('-type', 'name',)
        verbose_name = 'Provincie/Land'
        verbose_name_plural = 'Provincies/Landen'

For the record, I am using django trunk revision 12295 .

- Wim