I have started a Django application with the Django Registration from
GoogleCode included also. I built a menu that has certain menu items
only viewable by logged in users. My login page is ~/login/ and
register page is ~/register/. Whenever I log in, the logged in menu
shows up on the Login and Register pages, but no other pages. Why
would this happen? My session cookie is set as default which the path
is '/'.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!