On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:19 PM, mbdtsmh
<martin.harri...@astrazeneca.com> wrote:
> This makes alot of sense and works in my case - many thanks.
>
> However, still unclear as to how to specify which table should be
> created in which database when you do want to syncdb to both
> databases. I may have 2 tables in models.py that I want to point to
> db_1 and 3 tables in models.py I want to sync to db_2 - how would I go
> about this?

That's the role of the Router [1]. The router is used to direct models
and queries to the appropriate database, and also controls which
models should be synchronized on which databases.

[1]
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/db/multi-db/#automatic-database-routing

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)