On Saturday 20 March 2010 10:50:04 grp25 wrote:
> There are 2 applicatons in our django project say app1 and app2..
> Now we want to update our database by using models of app2.
> But after performing manage.py syncdb there is no change in the
> database.
> So what should we do?
> Please help....
Two things to note:
1. In order your models to be recognized by syncdb you need to have `app2` in
INSTALLED_APPS.

2. syncdb only creates new tables. It doesn't perform modifications on
existing tables.

If these two are not related to your problem, you should give more information
on your models, settings and show the list of tables in the database you are
running syncdb against.

--
Saygılarımla,
Atamert Ölçgen