If what you want to achieve is to log in a user programmatically you
don't do that by authenticating by username and password.
Example:

def login_by_id(request):

           user = FacebookUser.objects.get(...).user

           from django.contrib.auth import load_backend, login
           for backend in settings.AUTHENTICATION_BACKENDS:
                if user == load_backend(backend).get_user(user.pk):
                    user.backend = backend
           if hasattr(user, 'backend'):
                 login(request, user)