I appreciate all of the help, I was actually showing both Daniel and
Raj that their suggestions have been tried to no result. To answer
your question, look up at Raj's suggestion. My code before and after
trying the suggestions above, is to have message defined outside of
meta.

Do you have a suggestion aside from that?

Thanks.